What's New- Optimized data exchange between game and editor
- Texture quality of terrain tiles and character model is now adjustable
- Optimized graphics rendering, especially on older systems
- Load times improved
- Improved overall game stability
- Implemented a feedback system to send reports and log-files directly to the development team
- Several small changes and improvements to the user interface
App DescriptionThe legendary struggle for Catan continues!
Play the board game classic and its expansions "Seafarers" and "Cities & Knights" and create your own empire on Catan including individual maps and scenarios.
Found settlements, build roads and prove your trading skills to become Lord of Catan. With the right strategy and a bit of luck, you’ll defeat worthy competitors, such as the combative knight Sean, the shifty pirate Jean, or the cunning merchant Nassir.
Let the new, detailed graphics take you to an utterly realistic Catan, or choose the classic mode for a genuine board game feeling. Let your imagination run free and create your own Catan world including new scenarios and maps.
Find out if you really are a secret colonist; confront your rivals and become Lord of Catan!
• Original "Settlers of Catan" rule set
• Expansions "Seafarers" and "Cities & Knights"
• Editor: Create own maps and scenarios and share them with players around the world
• Two different graphic sets: realistic 3-D graphics or genuine board game mode
• Two special scenarios: "Enchanted Island" and "Great Canal"
• Ten smart computer opponents with individual tactics plus local hot-seat multiplayer mode
• Game Center achievements and local game statistics
• Tutorial and Catan Almanac
• Developed in collaboration with Catan designer Klaus Teuber
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your feedback!
For more information on news and updates:
or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and twitter.com/USM_News
October 21, 2014 New version 1.3
July 25, 2013 Initial Release