Precise ruler in iPhone with advanced calibration function. Use the iPhone's camera to measure the distance and height of an object. Precisely measure on table or less precisely measure outdoor. The ruler on screen is practically useful for measuring small objects.
• Advanced calibration function is available to greatly enhance the accuracy of measurement.
• Use iPhone's camera to realize the measurement.
• Three modes are designed to measure distances and heights of different scales: on-screen ruler, table mode and outdoor mode.
• iPhone's tilt angle is also displayed in real-time.
• Zoom in/out function enables more precise measurement.
• Detailed instructions are provided.
Note: in Outdoor mode, after calibration, please do not change iPhone's height (relative to the ground); if its height is changed, please calibrate again.
- July 21, 2013 Initial release
- August 02, 2013 New version 1.2