- several bug fixes
Contacts Pro is an app that enables you to put contacts into groups via drag and drop. You can also make a call or send an email with just one tap from the contact list. You can customize how Contacts Pro displays information in your contact list. QR code can be generated or scanned from within the app to exchange contacts easily.
The app can backup all your contacts automatically to your device or Dropbox on a regular basis. You can set notifications for birthdays and anniversaries in the contacts as well.
- Sync with the built-in "Contacts" app.
- Group feature support.
- Create a Smart Group based on specific criteria.
- Create a local group if the account does not groups (such as Exchange account).
- Set color for groups.
- Send a message or email to group members all at once.
- Drag and drop a contact or group by touch-and-hold.
- Support drag and drop for multiple contacts.
- Make a call or send an email from the contact list with just one tap.
- Specify the action when tapping a phone number or email address (Dial, FaceTime, Message, etc.).
- Option to show your contact when shaking the device.
- Generate or scan QR code that represents contact.
- Automatically backs up "Contacts" data every month.
- Set notifications for birthdays and anniversaries from the day of the event to a weeks in advance.
Please visit our website for further information on the product:
- July 07, 2013 Initial release
- July 21, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- July 27, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- February 12, 2014 New version 1.1
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.2.1