After the huge success of Dentist’s office, we're now brings you Doctor’s Office.
Have that little inexplicable fear of going to the doctor’s or dentist’s clinic? No worries from now on because the most funny, little and super cool doctor story game has arrived on the store which will help you overcome all your fears of visiting the doctor’s clinic!
As you enter the clinic, you’ll receive a warm welcome from a friendly, little lady receptionist. She’ll guide you to the doctor and ask you what treatment you want. Select from various treatments. Get your blood pressure and respiratory rate checked, and see the heart pumping on an ECG monitor. Get a throat examination done and see if you have been eating a lot of candy.
If the thermometer goes red that means that monsters and bacteria have been bothering you and you need an injection. Place your syringe and then even put on a bandage. Become the best clinic in town that will treat you no matter how much candy you eat. If you detect bacteria in the tummy, treat them with medicine and kill those germs. Treat dislocated arms by giving them an x-ray and see where the problem lies. You can even decorate the plasters with little accessories that are very cool. Choose from various little accessories to make your friends jealous and show them your little decorated accessories on your plaster.
Hand out little get well soon cards to your patients and even a little candy to cheer them up. Play the best game there is. So hurry up and download this amazing game and become a real life doctor.
- Attractive, colorful visuals
- Different treatments for your patients – stomach surgery, throat checkup, heart monitoring, x-ray broken bones, check blood pressure, thermometer readings, and much more.
- Kids friendly content – A real eye candy for kids - Bring out the creativity in your children by help them become a doctor and start their very own business! No violence, zombies or scares.
- Share with friends – Tell them you are the best doctor in town.
All BGMs are the property of Kevin MacLeod. All rights reserved.
© 2001-2012 Kevin MacLeod.
- February 17, 2014 New version 1.5
- December 02, 2013 New version 1.4
- October 12, 2013 Initial release