What's NewSome great new fixes and features including:
- Inline video support for Instagram. Just tap a video to play and pause.
- Users with multiple Twitter profiles can now select a specific profile to use.
- Users experiencing Twitter errors are now prompted to go into Settings and check their Twitter account password setup.
- Save images to your Photo Album. Tap an image to go to the enlarge view and then press and hold down and it will ask you to Save it.
We have added support for the following languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
More on the way very soon, including:
- Support for Flickr, Vimeo, and 500px
- More languages! Let us know what you would like to see added.
- Extended filtering by service
App DescriptionSocialblend is the best way to interact with photos and videos from your social networks on your iPhone. Combine your timelines and subscriptions from all your services into one single unified place for a simple and easy viewing experience.
• A single timeline allows for a unified view across all of your social networks.
• Like and comment directly from the timeline and Socialblend posts directly back to that network.
• Filter services quickly and easily so you can view them independently or in the unified view.
• Enlarge images and pinch/zoom (yes, on Instagram too!)
• Play Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube videos directly in the feed.
• Current support for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
• Upcoming support for Flickr, Vimeo, and many more!
Socialblend currently requires iOS6 and higher and iPhone 3GS and higher. And yes, iPad support is on the way!
If you have questions or comments, then please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, make sure to follow us at http://twitter.com/socialblendapp and http://twitter.com/flingsoftguys for updates
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.3
June 16, 2013 Initial Release