• Fixed issue showing wrong ML value in custom cups
• Fixed missing other drink options in Apple Watch app
• Fixed issue for users seeing 99% goal reached while it was really 100%
• Fixed issue on Apple Watch that showed wrong custom icons for default cups
• Fixed cup name not shown in history when logged from Today Widget
• Added ability to change app icon, choose from 12 different designs (only for iOS 10.3+ users)
• When opening app from notification, unopened notifications from the Recent Notifications area will be cleared
• Added missing purple color to cup colors :)
• Added Tip Jar - all updates are free, but if you would like to show your love by dropping us a tip, please use the Tip Jar located in the Settings page. We greatly appreciate your support!!
Thank you for your feedback! Please keep them sending, we love adding new features and improving WaterMinder. Stay tuned for future updates and stay hydrated!
Loved by thousands of users all over the World.
Get help with WaterMinder®, an easy, intuitive app to track your water intake. Based on your body weight (or your personal goal), WaterMinder® will remind you to drink water to reach your daily goals. By seeing current water fill visually and in percents you will instantly know how well you are hydrated!
"A must have - I love this app!!! It reminds me to drink water all day with such a hectic schedule I forget sometimes and this is just a little reminder of how much water you're supposed to drink my skin looks better I feel better must have app!!!"
"Went beyond my expectations - Usually I download these apps and they hardly ever have long shelf life's, but this app is a keeper. The reminder really helps and motivates me to drink water. I also love how visual the accomplishment is. Definitely worth looking into and happily satisfied."
"PERFECT - I absolutely love this app!!!! It really helps if you have kidney problems. I was having bad kidney pains because I wasn't sure how much water to drink in a day so I was only getting about 1/2 if what I was supposed to be getting until now. To the creators., THANK YOU"
"Amazing App! - This is an amazing app. I'm someone who has trouble remembering to drink fluids during the day, I'm more of a snacker. But I found this really helpful since I'm generally dehydrated. I like that it has reminders & how you can see your progress."
"Awesome -Great for the breast feeding mom."
"Great app - Clean and simple!"
"Love this - Super simple and easy to use, FANTASTIC way to keep up with your hydration, which is oh so important. Plus cool facts to keep you informed and further motivated. Thanks guys!!!"
Keeping track of your daily water intake needs and making sure your body is well hydrated is not an easy task in todays busy world. Let WaterMinder® help you!
◆◆◆ Main Features ◆◆◆
● Apple Watch app
● Today Widget
● iMessage Stickers
● Clean visual view of your current water fill
● Simple, quick and easy to use interface (just tap on 1 icon and a menu opens with your options to log/track your water intake)
● Pre-defined cups for quick tracking
● Create custom cups (size, icon, color, drink type)
● Create unlimited custom reminders
● History and Graph, see your progress
● App Icon Badge displaying your goal or current water fill
● US oz, UK oz, L and ML units
● Earn and Share your Achievements
● Free guide to drinking water
Stay healthy, and drink more water - hydrate yourself!
Optional auto-renewing Tip Jar subscription is available for $0.49 per month (price varies by territory) located in the app Settings page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
Note: HealthKit integration is to capture weight, gender and date of birth as well as share Water data to Apple Health app.
NOTE: WaterMinder is not a medical app. Suggested water intake goal is just an estimate based on your weight. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific hydration needs.
- August 28, 2013 Initial release
- September 03, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 11, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- November 02, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- November 08, 2013 New version 1.2.3
- November 14, 2013 New version 1.2.4
- January 18, 2014 New version 1.3
- February 03, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 05, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 22, 2014 New version 1.4
- July 29, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 31, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 26, 2014 New version 1.5
- March 02, 2015 New version 1.6
- April 15, 2015 New version 1.7
- April 25, 2015 New version 1.7.1
- April 26, 2015 New version 1.7.2
- April 26, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 10, 2015 New version 1.7.3
- June 09, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 11, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 21, 2015 New version 1.7.4
- September 17, 2015 New version 1.8
- September 20, 2015 New version 1.8.1
- September 24, 2015 New version 1.8.2
- October 23, 2015 New version 1.8.3
- October 27, 2015 New version 1.8.4
- November 15, 2015 New version 1.8.5
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 29, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 19, 2015 New version 1.8.6
- December 22, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 27, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 10, 2016 New version 1.8.7
- March 24, 2016 New version 2.0.0
- July 05, 2016 New version 2.0.1
- September 16, 2016 New version 3.0.1
- November 05, 2016 New version 3.0.3
- December 14, 2016 New version 3.1
- December 15, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 27, 2017 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- February 07, 2017 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- August 24, 2017 New version 3.2.2