Fixed Siri Shortcuts not working for drinks other than water along with some minor improvements to the Apple Watch app.
Introducing Siri Shortcuts*! You will be able to create Siri Shortcuts for the following actions below:
• Log a drink (suggestion from your cups list, cup settings page include Shortcut Phrase)
• Show last logged drink
• Show remaining hydration goal
• Show current hydration
Each shortcut needs to be configured first. You will need to add a phrase to Siri to initiate the shortcut. Go to the app Settings > Siri Shortcuts - and here you will see all available shortcuts along with the ones that are already created. Tap on the supported shortcut and follow the instructions on the screen (record your custom phrase to initiate this shortcut). If you have any problems how to get things configured, don’t hesitate to reach our support from inside the app and we will be glad to help out!
*Please note Siri Shortcuts is only available for devices running iOS 12.
Additionally on the new watchOS 5 Siri Face you will be able to see cup suggestions. Your preferred cup will be used for the suggestion making it easy to log water when it is time.
On top of the new and exciting features, we have also fixed the following:
• fixed issue while editing existing drinks
• fixed issue with X-Callback-URL custom cups not being able to save
• fixed Apple Watch ring layout not appearing
Please do let us know your feedback and where could we improve our app! Every comment is greatly appreciated. And as usual, thanks for using our apps and stay hydrated!!
Special thanks to: Douglas N., Teddy S., Rob, Alejandro C., Brian M., Will D. and all other testers that helped us eliminate those pesky bugs in this release! :)
Downloaded and used by more than 2 million users worldwide!
** Featured by Apple, The New Yorker, Women's Health, Glamour, Tech Crunch, MacStories, Gizmodo, Venture Beat, BGR, The Telegraph, Mashable and many more! **
Get help with WaterMinder®, an easy, intuitive app to track your water intake. Based on your body weight (or your personal goal), WaterMinder® will remind you to drink water to reach your daily goals. By seeing current water fill visually and in percents you will instantly know how well you are hydrated!
"A must have - I love this app!!! It reminds me to drink water all day with such a hectic schedule I forget sometimes and this is just a little reminder of how much water you're supposed to drink my skin looks better I feel better must have app!!!"
"Went beyond my expectations - Usually I download these apps and they hardly ever have long shelf life's, but this app is a keeper. The reminder really helps and motivates me to drink water. I also love how visual the accomplishment is. Definitely worth looking into and happily satisfied."
"PERFECT - I absolutely love this app!!!! It really helps if you have kidney problems. I was having bad kidney pains because I wasn't sure how much water to drink in a day so I was only getting about 1/2 if what I was supposed to be getting until now. To the creators., THANK YOU"
"Amazing App! - This is an amazing app. I'm someone who has trouble remembering to drink fluids during the day, I'm more of a snacker. But I found this really helpful since I'm generally dehydrated. I like that it has reminders & how you can see your progress."
"Awesome -Great for the breast feeding mom."
"Great app - Clean and simple!"
"Love this - Super simple and easy to use, FANTASTIC way to keep up with your hydration, which is oh so important. Plus cool facts to keep you informed and further motivated. Thanks guys!!!"
Keeping track of your daily water intake needs and making sure your body is well hydrated is not an easy task in todays busy world. Let WaterMinder® help you!
◆◆◆ Main Features ◆◆◆
● Apple Watch app
● Today Widget
● iMessage Stickers
● Clean visual view of your current water fill
● Simple, quick and easy to use interface (just tap on 1 icon and a menu opens with your options to log/track your water intake)
● Pre-defined cups for quick tracking
● Create custom cups (size, icon, color, drink type)
● Create unlimited custom reminders
● History and Graph, see your progress
● US oz, UK oz, L and ML units
● Earn and Share your Achievements
● Free guide to drinking water
Stay healthy, and drink more water - hydrate yourself!
Optional auto-renewing Tip Jar subscription is available for $0.49 per month (price varies by territory) located in the app Settings page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
Note: HealthKit integration is to capture weight, gender and date of birth as well as share Water data to Apple Health app.
NOTE: WaterMinder is not a medical app. Suggested water intake goal is just an estimate based on your weight. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific hydration needs.
- August 28, 2013 Initial release
- September 03, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 11, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- November 02, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- November 08, 2013 New version 1.2.3
- November 14, 2013 New version 1.2.4
- January 18, 2014 New version 1.3
- February 03, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 05, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 22, 2014 New version 1.4
- July 29, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 31, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 26, 2014 New version 1.5
- March 02, 2015 New version 1.6
- April 15, 2015 New version 1.7
- April 25, 2015 New version 1.7.1
- April 26, 2015 New version 1.7.2
- April 26, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 10, 2015 New version 1.7.3
- June 09, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 11, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 21, 2015 New version 1.7.4
- September 17, 2015 New version 1.8
- September 20, 2015 New version 1.8.1
- September 24, 2015 New version 1.8.2
- October 23, 2015 New version 1.8.3
- October 27, 2015 New version 1.8.4
- November 15, 2015 New version 1.8.5
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 29, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 19, 2015 New version 1.8.6
- December 22, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 27, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 10, 2016 New version 1.8.7
- March 24, 2016 New version 2.0.0
- July 05, 2016 New version 2.0.1
- September 16, 2016 New version 3.0.1
- November 05, 2016 New version 3.0.3
- December 14, 2016 New version 3.1
- December 15, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 27, 2017 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- February 07, 2017 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- August 24, 2017 New version 3.2.2
- November 21, 2017 New version 3.4.1
- December 19, 2017 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 26, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 11, 2018 New version 3.5.3
- September 19, 2018 New version 3.7.1
- September 19, 2018 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99