"Believe me, because I know these things are there, lurking in the darkness for millennia, and ready to prey on us again."
After receiving a desperate letter from one of your students, you become embroiled in a sinister mystery on the grounds of Miskatonic University. Their ancient stones are home to a dark, evil force. As you teeter on the edge of madness, you will discover an ancient, sinister cult. What are their intentions? And why has Philip Lewis gone missing?
Be careful out there, keep your wits about you, and perhaps you will uncover the secret of the Sons of Uruzime.
•A dark, mysterious gamebook adventure in the style of H.P. Lovecraft.
•Don't lose your head! Keep an eye on your SANITY points as you explore Miskatonic University and its sinister surroundings.
•Use your SKILL points to tackle risky situations during your adventure.
•Read and dictate the direction of the story! Only you can rescue Philip Lewis from a fate worse than death.
Sons of Uruzime has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
•Read the book horizontally or vertically on your iPad.
•Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
•Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
Join Tin Man Games at www.gamebookadventures.com for lots more exciting digital gamebooks including the Fighting Fantasy series and Judge Dredd!
- May 16, 2015 New version 1.5
- July 14, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 28, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 31, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 25, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 29, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 05, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 04, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- June 17, 2013 Initial release