What's NewThis new release is mainly related to iOS7 adaptations and fixes :
- Change: Flat icon, status bar integration, new image background that reacts to user motion.
- Change: Improved Open-in export destination that gives more choices to the user (some of them may however be redundant with the other export destination).
- Fix: Avoid a crash of the application, under low memory conditions, when the movie reel is scrolled.
App DescriptionVideo Crop & Zoom allows you to crop your videos in an easy and precise way.
Why would you do that?
* You want to remove a person or an object from a video. Crop your video to make this part invisible.
* You have recorded a video with a portrait orientation and you would like to change it to a landscape orientation.
* You want to add small effects to your video, like a zoom-in to someone's face, shortly followed by a zoom-out to a larger general view.
* You want to keep the best of your video only, cropping the main part of it, and removing the superfluous.
* You want to crop your video with a specific constrain (square, 4x3, 16x9 , ...) before sending it to your TV or your favourite social service.
Videos can be imported from the camera roll of your iDevice.
Events and Albums are recognized.
You can also connect your iDevice to iTunes in order to drag and drop other videos (iTunes file sharing feature).
An animated and original user interface allows you to crop, if necessary, every frame of the video independently.
An interpolation will be done automatically between each of your modifications, in order to scale and move progressively the crop area.
This application, can run on your iPhone and your iPad.
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
February 20, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
October 06, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release