Green screen, also know as Chroma Key, is a process that allows you to replace a solid colored background with a background of your choice. This technique has been used in Hollywood for years and you can have it in your phone now.
Using the Green Screen App, you can capture amazing pictures that are simply not possible using conventional photo composition techniques.
It also means you don’t need to spend a lot of money on expensive backgrounds for portrait photography. Green screen allows you to have fun taking pictures.
If you use other app to edit your photos, you may be familiar with spending hours trying to remove your subject from the background. Green Screen App simplifies this process doing it in real time. You can use a green, blue or pink screen to separate your subject from the background. And what you see in the screen is what you get.
Try it now!
- Apply backgrounds automatically in real time.
- Intelligent one-tap Auto Enhance filter.
- July 06, 2013 Initial release
- July 18, 2013 New version 1.1
- August 05, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- August 06, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- August 11, 2013 New version 1.2
- January 14, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- January 29, 2015 New version 3.0
- February 06, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 12, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 22, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 24, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- February 16, 2016 New version 3.1
- March 21, 2016 New version 3.2
- March 23, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- March 27, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!