• Minor bugfixes
Welcome to the Fresh Produce Journal’s new Digital Edition. Take advantage of this introductory offer for a limited time only.
FPJ’s Digital Edition means you get to read Britain’s leading magazine for the fresh produce business without waiting for the print edition to land on your doormat.
You can browse the issue at the click of a mouse, use the search function to look for specific articles in the latest issue and to search through an archive of thousands of articles published in the last 12 months.
You can also check out the advertisements as well; many of them are hot-linked direct to company websites and you can click on an email address to write direct to the advertiser or even dial them direct from your computer by selecting their phone number.
FPJ’s Digital Edition is available free to subscribers of the print edition. An annual subscription to FPJ is the easiest and most cost-effective way of keeping up to date with all the news and information you need about the British fresh produce market. You can also purchase 30-day access which includes two fortnightly issues as well as access to the archive. And now it’s delivered to you even more quickly and in the most convenient format.
Fresh Produce Journal
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later. (iPad Only)
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- October 02, 2014 New version 8.0.0
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- March 28, 2015 New version 8.3.0