New app design.
CallRec allows you to record your iPhone calls, both incoming and outgoing calls.
There are no limits on the number of calls you are making, the destination or the duration of the calls.
To record your calls simply do the following:
- During a call press the home button and start CallRec.
- Press on the red record button.
- The conversation screen will appear again - click 'Merge calls' once enabled (may take a few seconds)
That's it! your call will be recorded.
The call recordings are stored on our server and you can listen to them from the app or email a link so you can listen or download them from the web to your computer.
The app interface shows all the recorded calls and allows you to:
-Email a link
-Change the title
Note: In order for the app to work make sure you have a Caller ID and that your carrier supports 3-way (conference) calling.
When making the recoding another call is initiated and local call rates applies.
Before using CallRec you should determine whether call recording is legal in your country or state.
CallRec disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for your use of the app.
- May 26, 2013 Initial release
- September 13, 2013 New version 1.2
- August 10, 2015 New version 2.1