- Bug fixes
*** This app is for users with a subscription to Splashtop Business. ***
Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to remotely access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPad, iPhone, and other devices! Over 18 million users are enjoying Splashtop’s award-winning and high-performance remote desktop products.
Our new Splashtop Business makes it simple to deploy Splashtop throughout your whole team.
Your team members will be able to remotely access all of the applications and files on their PCs and Macs, just as if they were sitting in front of their computers:
- Access PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, IE, Quicken, CAD/CAM, and any legacy corporate applications
- Navigate easily on the iPad with on-screen shortcuts mapped to commonly used functions. Use the pre-created profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate on the iPad over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Access reliably from anywhere, via Splashtop’s global network of secure, high-performance servers
- Fully secured end-to-end with SSL and 256-bit AES encryption
- Optimized streaming performance that automatically adapts to varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
As the admin, you will be able to manage and control access:
- Invite, enable, and disable users
- Control members’ access to different computers
- View usage history and device list
- Reset user accounts and more
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8) or Mac (Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks).
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance.
- December 31, 2014 New version 18.104.22.168
- December 12, 2014 New version 22.214.171.124
- November 25, 2014 New version 126.96.36.199
- November 03, 2014 New version 188.8.131.52
- September 24, 2014 New version 184.108.40.206
- July 21, 2014 New version 220.127.116.11
- June 08, 2014 Initial release