Use the "Video To Photo Converter" to get photos quickly from a video, recorded on your iPhone or iPad, without using sophisticated software and a PC.
Now you do not need to constantly switch between video and photo mode and interrupt the recording with the risk of missing an important point.
Getting photos from Video with the application "Video To Photo Converter" has become very simple.
"Video To Photo Converter" works in the following modes:
- Direct recording and taking photographs from the application "Video To Photo Converter"
- Getting photos from pre-recorded videos.
To do that in the application "Video To Photo Converter" you need to start video to view and, when a desired frame appears, click on "Save."
If you need to choose a frame for saving more precisely, go to the full mode of the Player by clicking on "Full screen", stop video, select a frame and click on "Save".
All photos are saved in the Gallery of the application that allows you to view, delete, or copy them to the Gallery of your device.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- February 04, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 08, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 16, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- February 24, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99