Origami, the art of paper folding, is easy to learn and can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Once you know the basic techniques, you will be amazed at how you can transform a simple piece of paper into almost anything. Make incredible handmade gifts and unique decorations for weddings, birthdays, holidays and more. The step-by-step video lessons will help you learn about the materials and techniques behind amazing origami art!
Read along with the text as you watch the videos, then take a fun quiz to find out what you've learned! he innovative videobook format is intuitive to use and lets you quickly navigate at your own pace.
• How to use the different kinds of paper
• Multiple methods of folding
• Basic and advanced techniques, including wet folding
• Make a rose, jumping frog, book, flapping bird, box and more!
- June 12, 2014 Initial release