- Removed the pesky browser confirmation message when selecting an item that takes you to an external website
- Fixed iPad bug that caused app to continuously load in offline mode
- Other awesome bug fixes!
- Improved support for displaying dates based on device's region format
- Twitter sharing bug fix
- Optimized app for iOS 7, including a redesign of core elements of our user interface
It's finally here- The official Walk the Same app for the iPhone.
The app connects you to a huge pool of resources from Christian FAQs, listening to audio messages, to ways in which you can reach out to us if you ever need someone to talk to, make prayer requests or even share your testimonies.
You can take part in our year long book giveaways directly through the app and also take part in our app exclusive giveaways as well. The app has been designed to help strengthen your personal walk with Christ and its inbuilt social features have been designed to spread the message with your friends and family with ease. If you love our blog on tumblr then you'll love the app even more.
WiFi internet is required for iPod touch.
For more information about Walk the Same, please visit:
The Walk the Same app was developed with the Church App by Subsplash.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release