• Minor bugfixes
The UK's oldest cultural journal featuring the best original poetry, short fiction, cultural reviews and literary essays since 1732.
The London Magazine has been responsible for publishing some of the most significant literature in British history. From Wordsworth, Shelley and Keats to T. S. Eliot, Sylvia Plath, Dylan Thomas and Doris Lessing, today it remains at the forefront with the best contemporary writing. Its writers on art have included John Richardson, Alan Bowness, Edward Lucie-Smith and Mel Gooding and it has featured original work by Graham Sutherland, Prunella Clough, Maggie Hambling and Frank Auerbach.
Ignite your conversation: subscribe today.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later. (iPad Only)
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
Bi Monthly £4.99
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- May 03, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- October 07, 2014 New version 8.0.1
- July 23, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- June 10, 2014 Initial release