- Fixed a bug in the split screen game mode
- Other bug fixes in the menu
Following the success of LETRIS, we now present Roll-A-Word in which you can take part in exciting knock-out tournaments. It consists of 5 rounds in which 2 ships compete with each other and you have only 6 letters to combine and form words to make your ship move faster. Its simple but extremely addictive.
SPLIT SCREEN GAMES
If you have a friend, challenge him and you can both play at the same time in one device in a special tournament where the first to obtain 3 victories is the winner.
Before starting each round, choose which power you want to remain available during the race:
- Gold ball: one of the 6 balls is gold and every time you form a word with that letter your ship will be given an extra boost.
- Bomb: the rival ship will be hit by an explosion and not move forward until the fire is put out.
- Inspiration: the longest possible word will automatically be formed.
It's not just about forming words: for each round you pass you will obtain coins which you must administer in order to improve your ship, sign up for more advanced tournaments and obtain extra powers. It is essential to know how to administer these coins and select the best tournament for each particular moment to continue progressing.
WITHOUT INTERNET ACCESS
You can play the entire game without the need for Internet access.
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Catalan and Portuguese.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release