1. Brand new playback UI
2. Customizable buttons on playback UI
3. Supports play list and loop playback
4. Selects output between Airplay & uPnP devices
5. Fixed crash issue when playing PMP videos
No time to copy movies or TV shows on to your iPhone/iPod touch, or not enough space on them? No worries. Moli Streamer plays videos directly from your PC or NAS on the same wifi network. No need to manually copy the files to the mobile devices first. No installation of software is necessary if you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8 or DLNA/uPnP enabled NAS.
There are many different kinds of movie formats. Moli Streamer can play almost all of them without having to convert them first. No on-the-fly conversion where you have to wait 10 minutes first and buffering all the time. Moli Streamer can also play to DLNA/uPnP enabled TVs.
Moli Streamer does let you “upload” videos to your iPhone/iPod via very simple drag and drop.
Sit back and enjoy your movies. Let Moli Streamer does all the work for you.
* All video and audio formats: avi, mkv, flv, mp4, rmvb, wmv, divx, ts, m2ts, asf, aac, mp3, flac, ape, etc.
* Gesture controlled user interface: swipe for adjusting volume, brightness, and FF/REW
* Supports embedded or external subtitles
* Supports multiple sound tracks
* Supports password protection of folders
* Supports play to DLNA/uPnP/Airplay enabled TV’s through wifi network without cables.
* Supports browsing through video and music on “nearby” PC’s or network storages.
* Supports playback at variable speeds
- May 23, 2013 Initial release
- June 18, 2013 New version 2.1.16
- July 02, 2013 New version 2.1.17
- July 20, 2013 New version 2.1.18
- July 31, 2013 New version 2.1.19
- August 15, 2013 New version 2.1.20
- September 01, 2013 New version 2.1.22
- October 11, 2013 New version 2.1.24
- November 06, 2013 New version 2.2.26