Workout is now iOS 7 Compatible!
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" and "New and Noteworthy" on the iTunes homepage, top of Health & Fitness and in "Father's Day: Dad Time."
Just 7 minutes of simple exercises using only body weight, a chair and a wall can achieve many of the benefits of hours of endurance training. Do each exercise for 30 intense seconds, followed by a 10-second rest between exercises.
* Set the number of repetitions and increase your workout to 14, 21 or 28 minutes.
* Randomize the routines and maximize your workout.
* Keep track of your progress on your workout calendar.
● "Just like the title says, the app is simple but great. Love it! A must for busy parents."
● "I've been using this app for a week, and it works really well! I read the NYTimes article on the 7 minute workout, and was trying it myself just by looking at the pictures and vaguely timing it. I found after switching it to this app, it does a much much better job keeping you on pace and I get a better, more intense workout. Highly recommended!!!"
● "I have a tight schedule and not a lot of time to go to the gym. I love that not only does this take a very little out of my every day, I can do this in the comfort of my house. I feel more fit already. It really works. Love it!"
- January 16, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- September 21, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 12, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 20, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 18, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 06, 2013 New version v1.0.3
- June 23, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 10, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- June 09, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 09, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 31, 2013 New version v1.0.1
- May 31, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 31, 2013 Initial release