Fixed iPod Touch
Added D-Pad Controls
Changed non-dpad touch controls
Made wall-jumps and climbing out of the water easier
Made blue checkpoint loads faster
More character animations
Freedom Fall is a fast-paced down-scrolling platformer. Run, jump, plummet, glide, slide, swim and bomb your way down through a towering mechanical maze and onto freedom.
It's a trip brimming with devilish traps, dark humour and fractured fairy-tale heart.
A trip featuring a brave young man, a warped prison warden, a stunning princess, a step-mother, a king, a barbarian, a dragon rider, a dragonslayer, a thief, a mad genius and a mighty magic potion … but nothing quite fits together the way you'd expect.
By the end you'll determine guilt and innocence … but until then there are lots of deathtraps to dodge, killer balloons to bounce on, jetboards to ride and even a dragon to fight!
• High-paced platforming action with a down-scrolling flavour
• A reverse Rapunzel fairly tale gone awry full of dark humour and charm
• Beautiful hand-drawn art
• Devilish traps and obstacles … with attitude
• Bolts to collect and spend on steam-punk upgrades
• Earn the right to determine your guilt or innocence
• A princess who doesn’t exactly need saving
- January 12, 2014 Initial release