The most complete weather radar on the App Store
• this update is for better reliability and experience
NOAA World Radar is the most complete, reliable, and stunning weather radar app available.
Use World Radar to see NOAA doppler radar of the USA and many other countries or regions worldwide: CANADA, MEXICO, EUROPE: FRANCE, UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY, SPAIN, PORTUGAL, NETHERLANDS, SWITZERLAND, NORWAY, SWEDEN, FINLAND, DENMARK, APAC: JAPAN, HONG KONG, KOREA, TAIWAN & AUSTRALIA! One look tells you the current weather condition, accurate forecast and how it could impact you.
1 HOUR RADAR FORECAST
This is the first application in the world that calculates accurate rainfall radar forecasts worldwide one hour ahead!
Stay on top of the hurricane’s development, it’s predicted path (and changes of such), how it can affect you, wind speed, wind quadrants, and much more. And the best part? All of this is visual!
NOAA WEATHER WARNINGS USA
NOAA World Radar displays NOAA's weather warnings graphically on maps. This makes them easy to see.
DETAILED DAILY AND HOURLY WEATHER FORECASTS
A unique Daily and Hourly weather forecasts for all locations worldwide. See accurate weather forecasts for the next hour, and five hours from now, all on the same screen.
NOAA World Radar provides you with accurate charts concerning the development of the most important key weather-related values in any location you wish, and lets you zoom in to see how they could impact you. This gives you a clear view of: Temperature, Precipitation, Wind, Pressure, and UV… and these charts can run anywhere from hourly to 10 days in the future.
Very usable for a detailed weather forecast of a certain location. Just search for the city, and add it to your list. This gives you worldwide Doppler Radar information in the palm of your hand.
All of the above sounds complicated, but it’s not. NOAA World Radar combines all of that information into a very elegant (and logical) interface. This app is easy to use.
NOAA World Radar is the fastest, easiest-to-use, and most up-to-date worldwide weather radar application available now. One look shows you the current weather condition, accurate forecast, and how it could impact you. And, of course, it shows you the moving map.
Whether it is your location or some other preferred location worldwide, NOAA World Radar has you covered. Rain, clouds, fog, hurricanes, tropical storms, thunderstorms, tornados, flooding, temperatures… it’s all there in one screen. And detailed current conditions, daily and hourly forecasts, forecast charts and motioned radar images are one tap away. It’s a must-have.
- June 12, 2013 Initial release
- June 29, 2013 New version 1.1
- September 21, 2013 New version 1.2
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.3
- May 14, 2014 New version 2.0
- May 21, 2014 New version 2.01
- September 30, 2014 New version 2.3
- April 14, 2015 New version 2.4
- June 04, 2015 New version 2.5
- July 10, 2015 New version 2.9
- August 13, 2015 New version 2.10
- September 19, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- September 30, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- November 14, 2015 New version 3.1.0
- January 05, 2016 New version 3.1.3
- February 19, 2016 New version 3.1.4
- March 12, 2016 New version 3.1.5
- June 21, 2016 New version 3.1.7
- August 19, 2016 New version 3.1.8
- November 05, 2016 New version 3.1.10
- December 09, 2016 New version 3.1.11
- December 14, 2016 New version 3.1.12