What's New- New app icon
- iOS 7 ready with new UI changes!
- Landscape mode now works on the iPad!
- Added Dailymotion
- Minor bug fixes
App DescriptionBuild Your Q. Stream, Queue and Share All Your Videos in One App.
If you are tired of switching between different streaming sites and apps, trying to find that movie, TV show, or video you want to watch, Build Your Q can help you to organize the chaos.
Build Your Q combines multiple video-streaming services into one simple app, making it easier to stream, queue and share your favorite movies, TV shows and videos. Build Your Q puts all your videos in one place.
- Includes the popular video streaming sites: Youku, Netflix, YouTube (Vevo), Vimeo, and Dailymotion.
- Quickly browse, watch and share Recommendations, Top Rated, Trending, Staff Picks, etc. from different streaming services. Accounts not needed to watch most services.
- Stream video directly from the Build Your Q application.
- Reorder the streaming services on the home screen to suit your viewing preferences, as well as remove a streaming service from your home screen if you do not use it (can be added back at anytime from the Settings menu).
- Includes both landscape and portrait modes.
- Watch videos on your HDTV thru Build Your Q with AirPlay and Apple TV (Requires iOS 4.3 or later and 2nd or 3rd gen Apple TV).
- Search for videos to add to your queues/playlists from all sites in the Build Your Q system.
- Share what you are watching with your friends through FaceBook and Twitter.
- Change your Netflix queue order quickly and easily with a tap of the finger.
- Customize background to any photo or image. (For paid version only)
- No advertisements. (For paid version only)
September 26, 2013 New version 1.06
June 18, 2013 New version 1.02
May 24, 2013 Initial Release