ABC Phonics Talking Alphabet contains three activities for children to learn the 26 letters of the alphabet in both upper and lowercase. The three activities are called "ABC Song", "ABC Talking", and "ABC Matching".
"ABC Song" includes all the letters of the alphabet, and children can learn both the long and short vowel sounds of each letter, with an example to go with each.
"ABC Talking" teaches children the forms of all letters, and the phonics as well. Each letter has its own fun animated character!
"ABC Matching" is the most challenging of the three activities, requiring the child to match each learned vowel with an example.
ABC Phonics Talking Alphabet will prepare your child with the challenging basics of the English alphabet with easy and entertaining activities.
* Capital Letters vs. Lowercase Letters
* Letter Name vs. Letter Sound
* Cute animation for every letter of the alphabet
* Includes 52 first words that kids need to learn
* An image for every word
This app is ideal for self-paced learning or home schooling. You should encourage your child to work at his or her own pace, and make learning fun!
PLEASE CONTACT US
If you have questions, problems, suggestions or complaints, please contact us: [email protected]
Abitalk is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Categories: Reading, Alphabet, Phonics
Recommended for ages 2-6.
- July 29, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- July 27, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- June 16, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 14, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 24, 2013 Initial release