What's New1. changed app's icon
2. some bugs fixed
App Description***** Color Splash Your Photos in Minutes *****
Easily accentuates any objects or areas in a photo by splashing colors on them while making the rest in black and white.
If some part of a photo is more important than others and needs to be emphasized, you can convert the rest of the photo into black and white and keep the selected part in full color. Color Spotlight does the job for you effortlessly. Color Spotlight gives you the freedom to add color to any part of your photo to make the selected areas more eye-catching and focused.
* Load photos to edit from your Camera Roll/Photo Library.
* Zoom in/out photos by a pinch gesture with two fingers.
* Pan left/right, up/down photos with finger movements.
* Zoom in photos to attain pixel level accuracy with your fingers.
* Two brushes (color and grey) allow you to color or grey photos back and forth.
* Adjustable bush size, big for efficiency, small for accuracy.
* Rapidly adjust brush size in the fly with the slider.
* Tap on photo to hide toolbars and color splash photos in full screen mode.
* Undo function supported. You can correct your mistakes or accidental brush strokes any number of times.
* Save multiple sessions for future editing. You can continue from where you left off last time by retrieving the saved sessions.
January 29, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
June 12, 2013 New version 1.1
May 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
May 21, 2013 Initial Release