* Apple Watch Complication * Simply raise your wrist to know if you're safe from busting your data cap. It's just one more way to help you stop overage.
Use the new modern and easy-to-read San Francisco font. Customize and choose from a range of fonts and colors.
NOTE: You'll need to install the new watchOS2 app. On iPhone, open Watch > My Watch > DataMan and tap Show App on Apple Watch.
Your superweapon against overage. Brilliant for travelers. And ready for work.
Manage Multiple Plans. DataMan Enterprise allows you to set up multiple data plan profiles, each containing a separate set of plan info and usage data. You can create one for home and one for abroad. Then when you travel, just tap to switch profile. Tracking more than one data plan is so easy.
Auto Export Statistics. You can manually email your usage stats or set up DataMan to automatically sync your latest stats to the corporate server. IT can monitor data usage for all devices. DataMan uses standard JSON and HTTP authentications to easily integrate with IT.
Apple Watch App. Designed for your wrist to quickly show your most important stats in Complication and Glance.
Data Widget. Instantly check your usage at any point from any screen. Just swipe down to Notification Center to view.
DataMan Pro Features. DataMan Enterprise has all the powerful features users love in DataMan Pro. This includes the most advanced Smart Forecast that intelligently suggests how much data you can use right now while avoiding overage. And real-time hourly stats direct from iOS so no more waiting for your carrier to update.
Additional features include:
・ Track cellular (LTE/4G/3G) and Wi-Fi
・ Monitor activities with Stopwatch widget
・ Push usage alerts to Notification Center
・ Four custom alert thresholds
・ Map where you used data
・ Red percentage badge on app icon
・ Hourly and daily history
・ Compatible with all carriers
・ Security - no VPN, no login
・ Privacy - no monetizing your info
"Yields extremely valuable info and alerts" NYTimes
"The app every iPhone owner should have" SlashGear
"Keep accurate tabs on your data usage" Macworld
"Powerful and easy-to-use data tracker" 9to5Mac
"Best way to monitor your data cap" AppAdvice
"Never worry about your data limit again" Cult of Mac
Featured on USAToday, TIME, Guardian, ZDNet, TNW, iMore and many more.
- May 17, 2013 Initial release
- July 13, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- October 30, 2013 New version 2.0
- October 30, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- November 25, 2013 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- January 30, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- February 10, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- September 18, 2014 New version 3.0
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.1
- May 16, 2015 New version 3.2
- September 22, 2015 New version 4.0