Now you can use DataMan on your Apple Watch. Instantly check your data usage with just a glance of your wrist. And of course, it's designed with the simple and colorful interface that you're familiar with :)
Super Sweet Stopwatch (^_^) Use the new DataMan Stopwatch widget to track an activity and see usage for a specific period of time.
• Tap Green ◎ - Start tracking
• Tap Red ◎ - Stop tracking
• Touch & hold Green ◎ - Flush display
• Tap text - Toggle display
Plus new Monochrome color theme. Remove all colors from the widget and app for the ultimate minimalist style. FYI this new color theme looks great on the Compact widget. Open Settings > Theme > Colors and scroll to the bottom for the new theme.
Your superweapon against overage. Brilliant for business. And ready for work.
* Apple Watch * Now you can use DataMan on your Apple Watch. Optimize with just the right amount of information, right on your wrist.
Data Widget. Instantly check your usage at any point from any screen. Just swipe down to Notification Center to view.
Manage multiple plans. DataMan Enterprise allows you to set up multiple data plan profiles, each containing a separate set of plan info and usage data. You can create one for home and one for abroad. Then when you travel, just tap to switch profile. Tracking more than one data plan is so easy.
Auto export statistics. You can manually email your usage stats or set up DataMan to automatically sync your latest stats to the corporate server. IT can monitor data and app usage for all devices. DataMan uses standard JSON and HTTP authentications to easily integrate with IT.
DataMan Pro features. DataMan Enterprise has all the powerful features users love in DataMan Pro. This includes the breakthrough AppWatch that displays all the apps using your data. And real-time hourly statistics direct from iOS so no more waiting for your carrier to update.
Additional features include:
・ Track cellular (LTE/4G/3G) and Wi-Fi
・ Monitor activities with Stopwatch
・ Statistics for every hour, every day
・ Show usage alerts in Notification Center
・ Four custom alert thresholds
・ Auto reset on bill cycle date
・ Smart usage forecast
・ Red percentage badge on app icon
・ Secure and private, no VPN, no login
・ Support many data plan types
・ Work with all carriers
・ Map where you used data
・ Simple setup
・ Beautiful clean interface
"Yields extremely valuable info and alerts" NYTimes
"Keep accurate tabs on your data usage" Macworld
"Powerful and easy-to-use data tracker" 9to5Mac
"Best way to monitor your data cap" AppAdvice
"Never worry about your data limit again" Cult of Mac
Featured on USAToday, TIME, Guardian, ZDNet, TNW, iMore and many more.
- May 17, 2013 Initial release
- July 13, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- October 30, 2013 New version 2.0
- October 30, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- November 25, 2013 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- January 30, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- February 10, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- September 18, 2014 New version 3.0
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.1
- May 16, 2015 New version 3.2