You asked, we implemented:
An astonishing new user interface for the iPhone/iPod !! Including many requested features:
* Built-in Read-it-later - save any article for later reading for free!
* You can now comment and read other comments on the iPad as well!
* Blocking unwanted sources - you can now filter-out entirely any source you don't want in featured in the app! (iPhone/iPod only for now)
* Collapsed mode - a mode that allows you to skim through the news quickly and efficiently and decide what you want to read! (iPhone/iPod only for now)
* For iOS 8 and up - an awesome new widget!
* iPhone 6/6+ compatibility
Liked it? Please don't forget to rate us high.
As always - send us feedback to [email protected]
The only way to really follow the NBA 2015 Playoffs!
All the news, videos, rumors and blogs from the top and best sources on the web, in one place!
Why go through different apps and website when you can get them all right here?
Features include -
- Full coverage from all the top sources! For each story, see all the different sources that covered it with a simple tap!
- All Playoffs videos and Youtube channels brought to you within the app!
- Push notifications on prominent stories and/or your chosen topics (optional)!
- Live scoreboard!
- Your very own news feed! Customize the topics on the app and get only the news you want! Choose favorites, or block topics that don't interest you and hit "My News"!
- Speak your mind - an in-app commenting system allows you to discuss any story with other users!
- Social News - see what the people you follow on Twitter had to say about various stories!
- Read later - save interesting stories easily and for free!
iPhone Only Features -
- Collapsed mode - an effective reading mode! Skim through the news and decide what you want to read, save or share!
- Block source - filter out unwanted sources
Can you be more up to date on the biggest basketball event of the year?
Loved the app? Let us know by rating us high on the store and let your friends know by easily sharing it with them!
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- May 08, 2015 New version 3.1