App DescriptionINSITE 2013, Pershingâ€™s Financial Solutions Conference, has set the standard as one of the industryâ€™s premier events for growth-minded companies. Over 2,000 attendees will gather on June 5-7, 2013, at The Westin Diplomat in Hollywood, Florida, for what promises to be another outstanding program.
The INSITE 2013 app provides conference attendees with instant access to the agenda, presenter biographies, sponsors and exhibitor listings, details about The Westin Diplomat and the surrounding areaâ€”all via a mobile device. New to the INSITE 2013 app is an interactive game to promote learning, networking and participation. Conference registrants should enter the e-mail address that was used to register for INSITE 2013 when prompted to login.
- Game On is an interactive game to promote learning, networking and participation
- Download exhibitor collateral directly through the sponsor's and exhibitor's profile
- Mobile device contact updates your mobile device contacts with details from the attendees list
Basic Game On Overview
Attendees earn points by answering questions provided by the app, tweeting using the #INSITE2013 hashtag through the built-in Twitter feed, filling out surveys and entering a special four-digit code. Individual scores are kept up to date on a leader board to keep everyone informed and engaged. An Apple iPadÂ® and the INSITE Cup will be awarded to the grand prize winner during the conference closing on June 7. A $100 American Express gift card and complimentary registration to INSITE 2014 will be awarded to the attendee who earns the most daily points during the Exhibit Hall receptions on June 5 and June 6.
Attendees Get Four-Digit Codes By:
- Interacting with sponsors and exhibitors
- Participating in breakout and general sessions
- Joining the My Site events including the INSITE 3K Fun Run or Walk on the Beach, Yoga on the Beach, updating their headshot
- Taking part in the Build a Buddy activity in the Exhibit Hall
June 06, 2013 New version 1.2
May 31, 2013 New version 1.1
May 15, 2013 Initial Release