- Fixed issue in iOS 9 where music did not play properly.
- Misc. bug fixes.
You thought you were going to spend a relaxing evening watching TV…until a mysterious message from a complete stranger launches you into an adventure of epic proportions. As you explore your surroundings, you fall deeper and deeper into the mystery. A father and son team of inventors were poised to make history when their technology unexpectedly summoned something from out of this world. Suddenly, you find yourself at the center of the discovery that changes everything.
Tipping Point is an immersive, photorealistic adventure game that stimulates both sides of your brain. As you solve a myriad of challenging puzzles, you're rewarded with a satisfying story filled with drama, humor and unexpected plot twists. Original music and lifelike scenery all come together to create a cinematic experience. You can explore the world of Tipping Point at your own pace and use the in-game hint system if you ever get stuck.
Tipping Point Lite let's you play the first chapter of the Tipping Point series. Purchase the full version to play all 5 chapters.
- An in-game hint system so you'll never get stuck
- Easy single-finger controls
- Ability to create up to 5 player profiles
- Ability to save your game progress
Tipping Point Lite:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the iTunes App Store.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 21, 2014 New version 1.6
- December 09, 2015 New version 1.7