Important OS compatibility update.
Display, share, and project presentations, class notes, documents, and even web pages wirelessly with Whiteboard Projector. Stream your presentation directly to any computer with a web browser on your local network -- NO cables or special software required.
Load photos, PDFs, PowerPoint and Word documents, web pages, and more. Then, draw, annotate, and highlight on them while you present. Your notes and drawings will appear in real time on any connected devices.
Whiteboard Projector is an amazing new way to enhance your presentations, speeches, seminars, lectures, and meetings.
This app creates a special URL that you can connect to from any modern web browser for viewing your whiteboard/presentation session. Load it and you will see your documents, notes, and drawings appear as you view and create them.
You can annotate a blank whiteboard, or load many different types of documents, including PDFs, images, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and iWork documents such as Keynote, Numbers, and Pages. You can even load a web page from the internet and present and annotate it.
This is a great way to create wireless presentations. Just stream to a web browser on a computer connected to a projector, and you can present while freed from any cables. Or, have individual person in your audience each connect to your presentation (small groups only, due to bandwidth constraints).
- Draw on your document or whiteboard. Select from dozens of colors and brush sizes.
- Highlight using a semi-transparent yellow highlighter.
- Use the virtual laser pointer tool to point to items without marking them.
- Type directly on your board. Position your text anywhere on the screen.
- Load many different kinds of documents to annotate: PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, PPT, DOC, RTF, XLS, and many more!
- Load a web page from the internet to mark up.
- Pull in documents via iTunes File Sharing, or from your Dropbox or Google Drive account.
- Undo and redo actions, or erase with ease.
- Save your annotations for future use, and restore them at any point.
- Export your annotated board and documents to a neat PDF.
- May 17, 2013 Initial release
- May 20, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- May 31, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- June 01, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- June 12, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- June 16, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- June 25, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- October 30, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- November 04, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- December 04, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- September 13, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- May 01, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99