What's NewNew translations.
App Description**Project, display, and annotate presentations, documents, and whiteboards -- NO cables or special software required. Load PDFs, Office documents, and web pages, draw and highlight on them, and stream it live to a web browser on your local network.
Air Document is an amazing new way to enhance your presentations, speeches, seminars, lectures, and meetings.
Draw, highlight, annotate, and type on a document or virtual whiteboard in real time, and stream to a computer with an HTML5-capable web browser. This app creates a special URL that you can connect to for viewing your whiteboard session. Load it and you will see your notes appear as you add them.
You can annotate a blank whiteboard, or load many different types of documents, including PDFs, images, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and iWork documents such as Keynote, Numbers, and Pages. You can even load a web page from the internet and present and annotate it.
This is a great way to create wireless presentations. Just stream to a web browser on a computer connected to a projector, and you can present while freed from any cables. Or, have individual person in your audience each connect to your presentation (small groups only, due to bandwidth constraints).
- Draw on your document or whiteboard. Select from dozens of colors and brush sizes.
- Highlight using a semi-transparent yellow highlighter.
- Use the virtual laser pointer tool to point to items without marking them.
- Type directly on your board. Position your text anywhere on the screen.
- Load many different kinds of documents to annotate: PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, PPT, DOC, RTF, XLS, and many more!
- Load a web page from the internet to mark up.
- Pull in documents via iTunes File Sharing, or from your Dropbox or Google Drive account.
- Undo and redo actions, or erase with ease.
- Save your annotations for future use, and restore them at any point.
- Export your annotated board and documents to a neat PDF.
November 04, 2013 New version 1.1.0
October 30, 2013 New version 1.0.5
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.4
June 15, 2013 New version 1.0.3
June 12, 2013 New version 1.0.2
June 03, 2013 New version 1.0.1
May 16, 2013 Initial Release