Fly a Boeing 737-400 in a real world simulated environment!
- Real airplane physics.
- 2 airports
- Realist terrain.
- Using Nasa’s utility FoilSim 3 to calculate the physics of the airplane (really realistic).
- Other aircrafts on scenario.
- World is really huge!
- 2 different tipes of view
- Cockpit View
- Airplane View
- Situational simulated:
- Engine failure if the aircraft hits a structure.
- Heat and temperature problems on overspeed.
- landing mission
- take passengers from one airport to another
- land a Boeing 737-400 experimenting some engine problems
- free flight
The plane crashes on buildings and floor!
This version is compact to fit in all iPad devices, so you can enjoy the experience of real flight a Boeing 737-400 on your device!
- May 16, 2013 Initial release
- May 24, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99