- Yay! The app is now 3x smaller in size!
- upon users' request, there's a new "Read me!" page on the home screen that provides tips on how to use the recipes
- minor overall improvements
Plantiful is an app that puts healthy recipes right at your fingertips. The recipes, created by Karo Caran of LifeinJoy, are easy, colorful and fun to make. Do give them a try!
The recipes are plant-based and include raw/cooked veggies, seeds/nuts in small quantities, and gluten-free grains. They are dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free and meat-free. The ingredients in each recipe are well-matched to ensure easy digestion and absorption.
- 28 unique recipes conveniently divided into 4 categories: salads, soups, curries and plant-based entrees.
- Each recipe has been composed and hand-crafted in my home kitchen and approved by close family and friends.
- And, by the way, when you make and try any of the recipes, you can also share them with your family and friends via Twitter, Facebook and email, right from the app.
- 28 beautiful recipe photos will entice even the least experienced cook to enter his/her kitchen and have some fun with veggies.
- Full accessibility for users of the Voiceover screen reader with fun comments for some of the pictures (see if you can hunt them down!).
- Developed by Victor Tsaran, designed by Karo Caran
- August 24, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 28, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- May 25, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 23, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 14, 2013 Initial release