- General improvements
A funky tilt 'n shoot blaster where you play as Hunter, a feisty blue ball of fluff protecting the world from never-ending waves of evil Eyes from outer space.
WANTED: ONE TOUGH FURBALL!
You’ll be outnumbered by aliens that are bigger, stronger and faster than you. Heck, they’ll probably even have bad breath. All you have is three rocks, some funky hats and a keen grasp of physics...It doesn’t seem fair – for the Eyes!
“A pretty challenging form of shoot ‘em up… one thing is for sure: it’s pretty cute.” - 148apps
“Fun game that is packed with content… those who enjoy it will be coming back to it for months.” - Entertainment Focus
= FEATURES =
• FREE TO PLAY
• Rocks are good. Nukes are better! -- When rocks just won’t cut it, use your scavenged eyes to chose from an array of awesome power-ups. From Tesla helmets to lasers and surprisingly effective bouncy balls, make good use of power-ups and you’ll be at your Eye-blasting best.
• Get social! -- Create custom levels & tournaments and put your eyes on the line. Either challenge your friends or compete against players from all over the world.
• Keep on blasting! -- defeat the Eyes in 160 individual levels located in four different environments, each with unique game-changing elements. If you're still hungry for more, you can play survival mode and see how long you can last against a never-ending army of Eyes.
• Look the part! -- Hunter likes to play dress up - unlock awesome costumes including the Ninja, the Zombie and many more. What's the point in saving the world if you can't do it in style?
If you have any ideas for game improvements, or feedback about problems, it'd be great to hear from you! You can reach us at support at [email protected]
PLEASE READ: Eyes Attack is a game that's completely free to play. However, you will have the option to buy some in-game items for real money. If you'd prefer to not use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your mobile device's settings.
Terms of Service:
- February 11, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- December 16, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- October 19, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- October 11, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- August 13, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- August 07, 2013 Initial release