You asked, we implemented:
An astonishing new user interface for the iPhone/iPod !! Including many requested features:
* Built-in Read-it-later - save any article for later reading for free!
* You can now comment and read other comments on the iPad as well!
* Blocking unwanted sources - you can now filter-out entirely any source you don't want in featured in the app! (iPhone/iPod only for now)
* Collapsed mode - a mode that allows you to skim through the news quickly and efficiently and decide what you want to read! (iPhone/iPod only for now)
* For iOS 8 and up - an awesome new widget!
* iPhone 6/6+ compatibility
Liked it? Please don't forget to rate us high.
As always - send us feedback to [email protected]
Experience the Roland Garros 2015 / French Open - with all scores, news & Youtube videos !
The app covers the news from dozens of the top news sites & blogs and deliver you a clean and effective news feed !
Features include -
* News feed with no repeated stories ! For each story, see all the sources that covered with a simple tap!
* A live scoreboard for following the matches, as they go.
* Roland Garros related videos, curated from Youtube.
* Push notifications for prominent tournament related events and/or your chosen topics (optional).
* Make it your own - by selecting your preferred players and create your own summary, or simply blocking (filter out) players that don't interest you!
* For iOS 8 and up - an awesome new widget! Glance at the news and stay up to date!
* Read later - save interesting stories easily and for free!
* Speak your mind - easily comment on any story from within the app and start discussions with other users!
* Sign in to your social networks (Twitter) to see what your friends have commented on news articles.
iPhone Only Features -
* Collapsed mode - an effective reading mode! Skim through the news and decide what you want to read, save or share!
* Block source - filter out unwanted sources
Loved it? Let us know by rating us high and share it with your friends!
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- May 22, 2015 New version 3.1