1. Verizon cloud now supports Verizon Residential and SMB customers. Enjoy the awesome features of the Verizon cloud app.
2. Share select media content using your favorite native apps
3. Miscellaneous bug fixes and minor enhancements
GREAT NEWS: 25 GB STORAGE IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR MORE EVERYTHING PLAN
Your iPhone puts your digital life in your pocket… until the day that it slips out of your pocket! Verizon Cloud is a free service that backs up your contacts, photos and videos to secure cloud storage, so you don't need to lose your important content if you lose your phone.
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Keep your phone's content safe and secure in your own private cloud storage
• Restore content backed up from your previous phone to your new iPhone from tools menu.
• Access your content when you need it, even on the go, on any compatible device, your computer or the web
• Sync photos and videos from Verizon Cloud to your device, and then share that synched content with your friends and family
• Stream music and access documents stored in Verizon Cloud on your phone
• Backup content from your computer's hard drive to your Verizon Cloud using the downloadable computer app. You can then access that content on your mobile devices.
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer over to Verizon Cloud.
- January 18, 2015 New version 14.3.50
- September 18, 2014 New version 14.2.28
- September 15, 2014 New version 14.2.27
- July 27, 2014 New version 14.2.22
- March 18, 2014 New version 13.6.15
- March 05, 2014 New version 13.6.14
- October 30, 2013 New version 13.5.30
- July 25, 2013 New version 13.3.8
- May 29, 2013 Initial release