What's New in Version 15.4 on iPhone
• Your life, your Stories: Memories are effortlessly brought to life with Stories –your best photos and videos are automatically organized into albums
• Celebrate Your Photos: Transform your favorite photos into beautiful print products for you to enjoy or give as gifts
• Verizon Cloud has a fresh new look
• More seamless experience backing up photos to Verizon Cloud –enable Background Backup for Photos & Videos in Verizon Cloud by navigating to Settings > What to Back Up
• Bug fixes
*Data charges apply.
Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your iPhone to get 5 GB of free* storage as a Verizon Wireless subscriber.
Verizon Cloud lets you back up your contacts, photos and videos to secure cloud storage, so you won't lose your important content if you lose your phone.
With Verizon Cloud on iPhone, you can:
• BACK UP your phone's content to your secure cloud storage
• TRANSFER CONTENT stored on your previous phone to a new one, whether you are a new or existing customer
• SYNC your devices - ACCESS your content when you need it, from your iPhone, iPad, on the web, or from any other Verizon Cloud compatible device
• DISCOVER STORIES –View & share albums that are automatically generated using your best photos and videos
• CREATE & ORDER PRINT PRODUCTS using your favorite photos
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer over to Verizon Cloud.
- May 29, 2013 Initial release
- July 25, 2013 New version 13.3.8
- October 30, 2013 New version 13.5.30
- March 05, 2014 New version 13.6.14
- March 18, 2014 New version 13.6.15
- July 27, 2014 New version 14.2.22
- September 15, 2014 New version 14.2.27
- September 18, 2014 New version 14.2.28
- January 18, 2015 New version 14.3.50
- July 27, 2015 New version 15.2.50
- September 03, 2015 New version 15.2.53
- November 17, 2015 New version 15.4.36