* New name
* New icon
* Accuracy improvements
* Minor fixes
More than 5,000,000 people around the world use our pedometers to keep track of their sports and physical activities and make them more efficient!
Fully compatible with iPhone 5s and 5c!
Turn your mobile device into a powerful and accurate activity tracker. Monitor and analyze your walking, jogging, running, cycling and other activities on a whole new level with All-in Tracker. Can be used with ANY iPod touch and ANY iPhone - works out of the box!
Get going! All-in Tracker will do the rest!
17 modes for indoor and outdoor use: walking, running, cycling, skiing, ice-skating, skateboarding and many more.
STUNNING MAP AND ROUTES
Advanced map with distance, speed, pace, elevation and heart rate markers*.
Route progress tracking on the map
Autorotation feature available
Instant route establishment right on the map
Distance and time remaining parameters
EXTERNAL SENSOR SUPPORT
Compatible with Wahoo ANT+ & BLUE Heart Rate, Wahoo ANT+ Speed and Cadence, Runalyzer Heart Rate sensors, 60beat Heart Rate and many other sensors
18 announcement configurations available: distance, time, pace, calories, speed, cadence and others parameters
Adjustable announcement settings
Recurring distance, calories and time active goal
Sharing of your achievements with friends via Twitter, Facebook, Dailymile, e-mail or SMS!
Current elevation tracking
Default or route-specific elevation settings
Elevation gain, elevation loss and inclination counter adjustment for each run
OTHER GREAT FEATURES:
Export route as a picture, TCX, GPX or KML with instant uploading or emailing
Upload route map to Facebook with your comments and workout summary
Create your own routes and make them predefined in the future
See your results on maps, graphs and a calendar
Summarize your statistics by day, week, month, year or overall
Make notes for each run: weather, track, feeling, text notes
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
* Requires heart rate sensors and adapter by 60beat, Wahoo Fitness or Runalyzer
** Bike mode requires external sensors for iPod touch or original iPhone
All used trademarks are the property of their respective owners
- May 19, 2013 Initial release
- May 27, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- May 31, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 03, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 06, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 13, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 18, 2013 New version 1.1
- July 31, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 31, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 13, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 14, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99