• Bug fixes and performance improvements
When Skies are Grey is an independent Evertonian fanzine. We have been established for 25 years and producing approaching two hundred issues. The aim of the fanzine is to provide an open forum for all Blues to write about the football club they love and we have attracting many contributors with many different and contrasting views.
The fanzine is many things: funny, serious, influential, crude, irreverent, sometimes cruel but always blue. We present the world through Evertonian eyes without compromise.
From August 2013 WSAG will be a digital only fanzine producing monthly issues throughout the football season.
Inside our pages you will find articles on the players, the management, the club, our history our tradition and the lengths we go to supporting the team. You will also find pieces on football in general, our rivalries and the things we do when we're not going the match.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- June 16, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- October 08, 2014 New version 8.0.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- April 15, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- September 30, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 17, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- December 01, 2016 New version 10.0.1