Scanning tips added. Scan preview improved for iPad. Minor bug-fixes.
SCAN MULTIPLE PHOTOS with one click. Pic Scanner will detect, crop and save them individually. So fast, so easy!
A PHOTO SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET. So many features, yet so easy to use:
* World's first app for scanning multiple photos
* Fully automatic cropping. Like magic
* Use on iPhone and iPad. Pay just once
* Photo editing: Easily enhance pics
* Automatic perspective correction
* Image filters. B&W, sepia and more
* Captions: Save stories about photos
* Digital picture albums. Organize photos
* Scan albums. Without prying out photos
* Share & save photos freely. Convenient:
- Transfer to computer via Camera Roll
- Post to Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google+
- Share via email, iMessage
- Upload to other social media sites via Photos
* Why pay for cloud back-up: Archive to Dropbox or iPhoto
* View scanned pictures as a slideshow
* Watch on TV: via AppleTV or Roku
Printed photos in albums, old memories in shoe boxes, precious snapshots cluttering desk drawers? This widely praised photo scanner app can scan your entire photo collection. In minutes, not hours or days. High quality photo scans, fast and easy.
SCAN ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. Pic Scanner needs no Internet. Scan photos wherever you are. Breathe life into legacy memories. Download this must-have app to bring your analog past into the digital present, in a snap!
REVIEWERS RECOMMEND IT:
***** Saves loads of time (BBC Click)
***** Deserving of the rave reviews (Cult of Mac)
***** 40 Best Apps (The Guardian)
***** Will Blow. Your. Mind. (Gould Genealogy)
***** Put away the desktop scanner (AppAdvice)
USERS LIKE YOU LOVE IT:
***** Five stars: Real useful find, saves time
***** Easy enough for a 6 or 66 years old
***** More efficient than doing individual scans
***** Who needs a desktop scanner?
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE when you need it. Email us for a fast, personalized response. We are proud of our photo scanner app and want you to love it. Get your copy of '5 Minute guide' on our website, and see our in-app 'Top tips' video.
FAST & EASY: Batch scan past times' photographs into shareable, digital images. Standard 4x6 or odd-size prints, Pic Scanner is the best way to convert paper photos & preserve old Kodak moments! PIC is the ultimate, portable scanner: Pro quality pix at a low price.
How to scan photos with iPhone or iPad to make photo books or high resolution prints? Easy. Digitize 1-2 pictures at a time. This will give high PPI (pixels per inch) scans. For sharing photos on social media, it's OK to scan 3-4 at a time.
FUN USES for scanned photographs:
* Supersize the memories: View scan pics on HDTV.
* Digitize vintage prints, posters, vinyl album covers, photo walls
* Instantly post TBT (Throwback Thursday) snaps
* Transfer duplicated photos to canvas or T-shirts
* Great for genealogy, family history and ancestry work
* Use picscan JPG files for digital scrapbooking, journaling
* Copy old pics, make duplicate prints or a photo book
* Make family photo craft gifts for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Father's Day or Mother's day
* Convert your photographic heritage into DIY keepsakes, heirloom mementos, family tree or memorial tributes. Download now and start scanning photos!
PicScanner is designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch using iOS 8.4 and above. Not recommended for iPhone 4s and old devices.
Photos thanks to Archmage01, B&W and Sepia, Peter B. Nyren, A.Davey, Allan Henderson, TempusVolat, Film Camera, AwayWeGo210 (Flickr)
(App preview): Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
- October 07, 2013 Initial release
- December 29, 2013 New version 2.0
- January 30, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- December 01, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- December 04, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.1.2
- May 14, 2015 New version 2.1.3
- September 22, 2015 New version 3.0
- November 08, 2015 New version 3.01
- January 06, 2016 New version 4.0
- March 15, 2016 New version 4.1
- July 05, 2016 New version 4.22
- July 21, 2016 New version 4.23
- August 20, 2016 New version 4.24