148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: EASY PEASY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Pic Scanner allows users to scan up to three photos at a time, and it’s loaded with many great features like special effects, photo albums, and automatic cropping.
What's NewFixes iPhone rotation bug
App DescriptionLove old photos? Then you will love this app. Scans up to four pics simultaneously, and crops them automatically. So easy! Preserve & share memories with friends and family. A “must-have” app for tbt, craft, genealogy, ancestry and digital scrapbooking lovers.
Place photo prints 1/2" apart on white paper, and take their combo picture. They are all cropped and saved as individual JPG images, in seconds!
Praise for Pic Scanner: “Deserving of the rave reviews”, Cult of Mac. “Saves loads of time”, BBC Click. “App of the week”, iPad Insight. “40 Best Apps”, The Guardian.
- Scan, crop and straighten snapshots
- Automatic cropping: A huge effort-saver
- Filters: Sepia, B&W, Sharpness and other
- Captions to keep your memories fresh
- Albums to organize your digital photos
- Sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, email
- Digital archiving: Dropbox, iCloud
- Post to Picasa, Flickr, Instagram (via Camera Roll)
- Manual cropping and editing options
- No Internet needed to scan or view: No data costs!
- Privacy assured: You decide who sees your pics
- Leveling tool and automatic perspective correction
- Best app for photographs stuck in albums or frames
- ‘5 Minute Guide’ on www.appinitio.com/picscanner
Download now, and try ten scans free! (Unlimited scanning and sharing with a one-time in-app purchase.)
It's easy to convert your vintage pictorial heritage into family history themed gifts. Do it for Thanksgiving, Fathers or Mothers Day. Make greeting cards and foto wallpapers from vacation or wedding pix. Or unique heirloom mementos. Find inspiration on www.facebook.com/picscanner, www.pinterest.com/picscanner and @picscanner
For good resolution: (1) Use good lighting (2) Scan 1-2 photos at a time (3) Do not zoom (4) Tap screen to focus camera
For good cropping: (1) Place photos on white paper, NOT multicolor or patterned surface (2) ½” gap between pics (3) Hold camera centered over & parallel to pics when sanning
Pic Scanner is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPod Touch running iOS 8. It is not recommended for iPhone 3GS.
iPhone 4/4s users may experience occasional crashes due to memory/processing power limitations. To resolve, close all open apps, then reboot iPhone (Hold down Power + Home buttons until Apple logo appears).
Screenshots and video credits:
Photos: Thanks to Flickr users Archmage01, Peter B. Nyren, A.Davey, Allan Henderson, TempusVolat
Music: Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
February 15, 2015 New version 2.1.2
January 29, 2014 New version 2.0.1
January 05, 2014 New version 2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release