148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: EASY PEASY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Pic Scanner allows users to scan up to three photos at a time, and it’s loaded with many great features like special effects, photo albums, and automatic cropping.
What's NewMinor interface changes
App DescriptionLove your old family photos? Get them onto your iPhone or iPad with this app. Place 2, 3, even 4 photo prints 1/2" apart on white background and photograph them together. Pic Scanner will crop and save them automatically. Try it free first, then buy unlimited scanning and sharing.
Using it is easy. Tap 'Help' to read scanning tips, or print '5 Minute Guide' from www.appinitio.com/picscanner, and you'll be all set. If you still need help, email us and let us delight you with our responsive customer service.
With Pic Scanner, you can edit photos, add captions and filters, create albums, instantly share photos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or email, or archive them in Dropbox.
This full featured free version offers ten opportunities to scan and auto-crop, and three to share. So you can try risk-free before you buy.
• BATCH SCANNING: Scan 2-4 photos simultaneously, not the boring old fashioned way of one at a time.
• AUTOMATIC CROPPING: Fully automated, no annoying manual intervention needed. Best app!
• OPTIMIZED: Old photos look sharp and bright on Retina screen. Better than with document scanner apps.
• INTUITIVE: Easy to use. For great tips, read the in-app 'Help' or get the free '5 Minute Guide' from our website.
• SPECIAL EFFECTS: Give your photos an atmospheric or retro look with Sepia, B&W, Sharpness and other filters.
• ORGANIZE: Create albums quickly and easily, right on your iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch.
• MANUAL MODE: If a photograph is cropped incorrectly or missed out, you can crop it in manual mode.
• MANY SHARING OPTIONS: Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, Camera Roll, Dropbox and iCloud.
• NO INTERNET NEEDED: Photos saved on your device. No need to be online to upload or see photos; no data costs.
• TOTAL PRIVACY: Only you decide whether and with whom to share your photos.
• NON ANGLAIS? NO PROBLEM. There's a printable User Guide in 14 languages on our web site
Discover the joy of digitizing and sharing old photos. Visit our website at www.appinitio.com/picscanner or www.facebook.com/picscanner to learn more
January 29, 2014 New version 2.0.1
January 05, 2014 New version 2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release