148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: EASY PEASY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Pic Scanner allows users to scan up to three photos at a time, and it’s loaded with many great features like special effects, photo albums, and automatic cropping.
What's NewMinor interface changes
App DescriptionPhoto scanning made astonishingly easy and fast: Scan two photo prints together, Pic Scanner will crop and save them to your iPhone or iPad. In a hurry? Scan three, even four photos simultaneously. This app can handle it all.
Effortlessly edit and enhance, apply filters, add captions and create albums. Share via email, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter, or just enjoy browsing on your Retina screen.
Download the full featured version free. It gives you ten opportunities to scan and auto-crop, and three to share. If you like the app, a one-time in-app purchase enables unlimited scanning & sharing.
• BATCH SCANNING: Scan 2-4 photos simultaneously, not the boring old fashioned way of one at a time.
• AUTO CROPPING: Crops photos automatically, no annoying manual intervention needed.
• NO WAITING: Other apps go "scan crop save... wait... scan crop save... wait" endlessly. Pic Scanner goes "scan scan scan"... photos get cropped and saved without you doing anything more. Best app!
• OPTIMIZED: Old photos look sharp and bright on your Retina screen. Better than with document scanner apps.
• INTUITIVE: So easy to use. Rotate, enhance or trim to get photos just right. Add captions. Make albums.
• SPECIAL EFFECTS: Give your photos an atmospheric or retro look with Sepia, B&W, Sharpness and other filters.
• ORGANIZE: Create albums quickly and easily, right on your iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch.
• MANUAL MODE: If a photograph is cropped incorrectly or missed out, you can crop it in manual mode.
• MANY SHARING & SAVING OPTIONS: Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, Camera Roll, Dropbox and iCloud.
• NO INTERNET NEEDED: Photos saved right on iPhone or iPad. No need to be online to upload or view photos; no data costs.
• TOTAL PRIVACY: Only you decide whether and with whom to share your photos.
• NON ANGLAIS? NO HAY PROBLEMA. ‘Five Minute Guide’ in 14 languages at http://appinitio.com/picscanner/guide.html
Discover the joy of digitizing and sharing old photos. Visit picscanner website at www.appinitio.com/picscanner or 'Like' www.facebook.com/picscanner to learn more.
January 29, 2014 New version 2.0.1
January 05, 2014 New version 2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release