148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: EASY PEASY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Pic Scanner allows users to scan up to three photos at a time, and it’s loaded with many great features like special effects, photo albums, and automatic cropping.
What's New* iOS 7 compatible, new look
* Save your photos to Dropbox
* New sharpening filter for crisper photos
* Three free 'saves and shares' (Previously 1)
* Interface improvements, e.g. access to in-app help from more screens
App DescriptionPhoto scanning is now super-easy. Scan photos three at a time, Pic Scanner will automatically crop AND save them to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Have fun digitizing and sharing old photographs.
With Pic Scanner, you can effortlessly edit and enhance your photos, apply filters, add captions and create albums. Share photos via email, Facebook or Twitter, or just enjoy browsing on your Apple device.
Download and experience Pic Scanner free. This full featured version allows unlimited scanning and cropping, plus three free opportunities to share. If you like the app, buy unlimited sharing & saving privileges with a one-time in-app purchase of US$2.99
• Super fast: Scanning photos one by one is slow. It’s smarter to do it three at a time.
• Automated: Cropping photos manually, one by one, is annoying. Watch Pic Scanner crop and save them all automatically.
• No-waiting: With other apps you go "scan crop save - wait - scan crop save - wait" endlessly. With Pic Scanner you go "scan scan scan" - photos get cropped & saved without you having to do anything more. Best app!
• Optimized: Your photos will look sharp and bright on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch Retina screen.
• Intuitive: It's very easy to use. Rotate, enhance or trim photos to get them just right. Add snippets and captions. Make albums.
• Special effects: Give those precious photos an atmospheric look with sepia, black & white and other filters.
• Organize: Create albums quickly and easily, right on your device. You can even put the same photo in multiple albums.
• Manual mode: If a photo is cropped incorrectly or missed out altogether (Rare, but can happen!), you can still crop it in manual mode
• Sharing options: Post photos to Facebook or Twitter, email them to friends, transfer to Camera Roll, and back up to Dropbox or iCloud
• No Internet needed: Photos are processed and saved right on your device; so you don’t need to be online to upload or view photos, and incur no data costs
• Total privacy: Only you decide whether and with whom to share your photos
• You can continue to use the app and all its features even after using up the '3 free share or save" allowance. Purchase is needed only to enjoy unlimited sharing.
• No English? No problem: Pic Scanner uses intuitive icons, minimal text – and downloadable ‘5 Minute Guide’ is available in many languages on our Website www.appinitio.com/picscanner
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release