148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: EASY PEASY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Pic Scanner allows users to scan up to three photos at a time, and it’s loaded with many great features like special effects, photo albums, and automatic cropping.
What's NewMinor interface changes
App DescriptionConverting old photographs to digital is quick and easy. Place up to four snapshots 1/2" apart on white background and take a combo picture. Pic Scanner will crop and save them as individual photos. Other features:
- Scans multiple snapshots simultaneously
- Fully automatic, accurate cropping
- Sepia, B&W, Sharpness and other filters
- Captions to keep your memories fresh
- Albums to keep your photos organized
- Sharing via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or email
- Back up photos in Dropbox or iCloud
- Post to Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr or Picasa (via Camera Roll)
- Manual cropping and editing options
- No Internet needed to scan or view photos. No data costs!
- Private and safe. Only you decide who sees your pics
- ‘5 Minute Guide’ in 14 languages on our web site
Whether you are five years old or eighty five, an iPad wiz or a tech novice, you can scan like a pro with this app! Try it now, free (See Note 1).
Discover the joy of digitizing, preserving and sharing cherished fotos. Re-live your Kodak Moments! Use scanned images for genealogy, ancestry, craft and scrapbooking projects. Create wallpapers with vacation or memorial pix, or family history-themed kid games and activities for Thanksgiving.
Find tips and ideas on our web site www.appinitio.com/picscanner, Facebook page www.facebook.com/picscanner and Pinterest page www.pinterest.com/picscanner.
Preserve your pictorial heritage for posterity with Pic Scanner. Start now!
For good resolution: (1) Use good lighting (2) Scan 1-2 photos at a time for sharper, clearer scans (3) Do not zoom (4) Tap screen to focus camera
For accurate cropping: (1) Place photos on white or plain paper, NOT multi-color or patterned surface (2) Keep ½” gap between photos (3) Hold cam centered over the photos and parallel to them.
1) Free download allows 10 opportunities to scan and three to share photos. Unlimited scanning and sharing comes with a one-time in-app purchase.
2) This app is optimized for iPhone 4S and above, iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini and above, and iPod Touch. It requires iOS 7 or above. iPhone 6 version coming soon
3) In rare instances, the app may crash on iPhone 4/4s. If this happens, close all open apps from the multi-tasking tray, then reboot by holding down Power and Home buttons together until Apple logo appears.
January 29, 2014 New version 2.0.1
January 05, 2014 New version 2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release