- Added PayPal integration
- Added snap during rotation
- Removed the extra Dropbox icon on iOS 8
It's a groovy kind of app.
Flick! The easiest and simplest way to share documents, videos and images between iPads, iPhones, iPods, Macs, and other devices and operating systems. Check our website getflick.io for details. It’s all done by simply flicking from one device to any nearby devices running the Flick app.
- PayPal integration
As one of our clients said, "It's finger flicking good! You just have to try it."
What some of the reviews have said:
"The best of its kind, Rating5. Byron274
An awesome app that everyone should download. NOW!"
"Flick. Rating:5 Voxkenny
Terrific, easiest way I've EVER seen to transfer piccies etc -this SHOULD be built into both iOS and OSX!!!"
No longer is there any need for trying to connect via complex file systems, locating directories and files to share. You just Flick it! Check out our YouTube videos to see it in action at http://www.youtube.com/user/GetFlickNow
One of the really cool features is Auto Destruct! You can set images or notes you send to your friends to auto destruct after a set amount of time. No more embarrassing photos or notes floating around! Great fun....
The app uses both WiFi and Bluetooth to connect devices and share files. Photos, videos, contacts, notes and games are available from within the app. Sharing other files such as Keynote, Pages and Numbers documents are handled via the "open in another app" feature from those apps.
To flick files to and from your Mac, download the free Flick for OS X from the Mac app store. On Mac devices the functionality is available only over WiFi.
For sending to and from other devices visit getflick.io to download the free app from the flick website.
Try our app now and please provide us with your feedback.
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts between iOS devices
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts to Mac OSX devices
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts to other devices and operating systems
- Flick documents from other apps using the "Open in another app" function.
- Broadcast files, photos or notes to all connected devices
- Set photos, notes and other documents to Auto Destruct
- Save received photos to camera roll
- Take a photo or video directly within the app
- Save documents received using "open in"
- Paste copied images or files onto the Flicktop for flicking to other devices
- Copy from the Flicktop to other apps
- Choose your own wall paper for your Flicktop
- Play Tic Tac Toe with other Flick users.
- Email all files on the Flicktop in a single email
- Add files to your Flicktop directly from Dropbox
- Flick PayPal payments between devices
Try our app now. You won't be disappointed!
To get the full experience download the Mac version from the app store and the other versions from the flick website at getflick.io.
NB. If you do experience a connection problem please make contact with us before posting a bad review. We have had hundreds of thousands of downloads and only a handful of connection issues, all of which we have been able to resolve for clients.
- October 19, 2014 New version 1.8.2
- September 24, 2014 New version 1.7.2
- June 28, 2014 New version 1.6.9
- May 30, 2014 New version 1.6.7
- May 22, 2014 New version 1.6.5
- December 08, 2013 New version 1.5.6
- November 07, 2013 New version 1.4.9
- October 11, 2013 New version 1.3.2
- September 03, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- July 31, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- July 06, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 23, 2013 Initial release