• Support for iOS 9 with Slide Over and Split View
• iPhone support for double-page spreads and bookmarks
Red News is an unofficial, independent, satirical Manchester United supporters’ fanzine published throughout the football season, for adults only.
Contains profanity, strong language and use.
RN was founded in 1987 and is the first United fanzine. Alex Ferguson said of our 25th anniversary in 2012 - "what an achievement". It has no affiliation with the club bar the fact that we support the football team passionately and attend all its matches.
Highlights include. Exclusive Interviews. Gossip. Laughs and tears. Away Match Reports and a look at all things past, present and future that is MUFC related from a fan perspective, celebrating MUFC fan culture and our club.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- October 10, 2014 New version 8.0.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- April 16, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- September 23, 2015 New version 9.0.1