Avoid sounds overlap
Niki Talk + Tweet is the first Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) application with a social network feature: it not only speaks but also tweets!
Niki Talk + Tweet can help children and adult with autism or any disability that impairs the ability to communicate. User taps symbols to construct a message, then tap the message to play and (optional) tweet it.
Symbols can be organized by categories (verbs, foods, drinks, places, people, ...) to meet the user preferences. The app already includes about 1000 symbols and allows to pick own photos or take from camera.
Each symbol can have a sound through voice recording, and link to a page (for instance, "eat" could be linked to the "foods" page).
Furthermore Niki Talk + Tweet includes a "drawing" button to draw on the screen with finger and replace temporarily missing symbols.
- Voice recording
- Twitter integrated
- About 1000 symbols included (from Les Pictogrammes)
- Add photo or take from camera
- Draw on the screen
- Create unlimited pages
- Link any symbol to a page
- Customize layout (buttons per page, sorting, message and text position, …)
- Support RTL direction (Hebrew, Arabic)
- June 11, 2014 Initial release