Fixed an issue that occurred when upgrading from 1.1.0
EM Mobile app is the first and only information app for the event and experiential marketing industry. Designed
as a daily tool for marketing executives involved in events, sponsorships, trade shows and other live experiences,
this app provides real-time updates on new trends, best practices, case studies and general coverage of the event
Developed by Event Marketer, George P. Johnson Experience Marketing and JUXT, EM Mobile is a new kind of
content-rich app supported directly by the editors of Event Marketer magazine.
EM Mobile gives marketers around the world instant access to trends, insights and best practices on how
consumer and business-to-business brands are engaging their audiences and driving deeper relationships using
events and experiential marketing.
Event Marketer Magazine was founded in 2002 to serve the information needs of strategic brand-side event
marketers and agency executives across the spectrum of face-to-face marketing--including mobile marketing,
mall marketing, street events, trade shows, corporate events, proprietary events, virtual events, buzz marketing,
PR campaigns, sponsorships, business-to-business events and press events. It has become the world's most
respected provider of content for the event and trade show category. Event Marketer’s portfolio includes its
flagship print magazine, the EventMarketer.com website, a twice-monthly EM Buzz enewsletter, the annual
Event Marketing Summit executive conference, the Ex Awards, the annual EventTech technology conference and
EventTech Awards and more.
• Innovative “blinds” navigation makes finding and experiencing articles, video and photo a snap
• Real-time updates means the latest news is available 24/7
• Customization allows users to receive news and articles in specific experiential categories
• Push notification alerts users to new relevant content immediately
• Integration with all major social platforms enables instant sharing and commentary
- June 14, 2014 Initial release