Bug fixes and improvements
* IGN rated 8 out of 10 ("Impressive")
* Mobile Tech Review (5/5): "4 Elements is a prime example of a game ported to iDevices that is more at home here than on its originally intended hardware."
* Best Casual Game: The 3rd ELAN Awards Nominee:
The ancient kingdom is in trouble! The magic of the four elements that kept it running for centuries has been corrupted by evil powers and the altars no longer yield the energy of life. It is up to you to unlock the 4 ancient books of magic and collect 16 mysterious cards that will help you restore the kingdom to life. An adorable little fairy will be your aide in this perilous journey as you encounter elementals, dragons, knights, and various magic creatures. Using a mix of classic addictive game play ideas but taking them to a new level with innovative twists, explosive bonuses, spectacular visual effects, and fascinating storyline in amazing animation, this game by Playrix is a load of fun.
TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
ENJOY THESE FEATURES:
- 64 captivating levels with 20 challenging bonus tasks
- 4 books of magic to unlock and study
- 16 mysterious cards to collect
- Gripping storyline presented in beautiful animation
- Stunning visual effects and fantastic bonuses
- Enabled Game Center
Other great iPhone apps by Playrix:
► (New) POCKET FISHDOM - Create your own collections of adorable fish!
► CALL OF ATLANTIS - Heed the call of Atlantis!
► THE RISE OF ATLANTIS - Bring Atlantis back to the surface!
► AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS - Spectacular adventures on land, sea and air!
► ROYAL ENVOY - Save the wonderful Islandshire!
► ATLANTIS QUEST - Embark on an exciting quest of adventure and discovery!
► FISHDOM - Create the aquarium of your dreams!
Our games are available for iPad and Mac. Look for Playrix apps on the App Stores.
WANT MORE PLAYRIX FUN?
Visit us at Playrix.com
Follow us on Twitter.com/Playrix
Find us on Facebook.com/PlayrixGames
- October 02, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- October 25, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- September 05, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 01, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 30, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 23, 2013 Initial release