App DescriptionBugsy's Math Quest is a math drill adventure game that aims to help children master basic multiplication and division operations. We believe that drill games are beneficial because they have the potential to help kids strengthen their mental math skills, enabling them to stop using their fingers and other props to perform basic math calculations.
Math sheets and flashcards are still widely used in classrooms all over the world, and they have proven to enhance basic arithmetic skills. With Bugsy's Math Quest, we applied basic gaming principles to entertain, engage, and motivate students to practice math. We hope to enable children to increase their mental math speed and accuracy without them even knowing it!
- Basic Arithmetic — multiplication & division tables up to 10.
- Carefully Designed Game Mechanics — playing is as easy as typing the answers to a math problem.
- Easy & Hard Game Modes — choose the right challenge based on your child's skills.
- Track Learning Progress — see how well your child is doing on each level.
WHY YOUR CHILD WILL PLAY IT
- Engaging Story — a classic treasure hunt plot.
- Cool Badges — help Bugsy earn badges by completing levels without missing any questions.
- Engaging Characters — Bugsy and Daisy do some pretty funny stuff, but the real excitement lies in their foes.
- 12 Levels — Each with its own landscape, enemies and bosses.
TRY OUR OTHER APPS
Bugsy in Math Kingdom
Bugsy Kindergarten Math
Bugsy Kindergarten Reading — teaches phonics, alphabet, letters & spelling
Bugsy Pre-K — fundamental skills for the younger crowd.
Peapod Labs. Connecting kids & parents.
Peapod Labs is focused on creating learning experiences both in the physical and in the virtual world. Our goal is to apply user-centered design and current technology breakthroughs to rethink existing teaching tools, methods, and techniques and come up with new innovative ones.
Your comments, feedback or questions are always welcome. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And check out our website for more info about us. Thanks!
June 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
May 07, 2013 Initial Release