• Fix for iOS 9 compatibility
Watch Food Network wherever and whenever you want with on-the-go access to live TV and full episodes from your favorite shows such as Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen, Guy's Grocery Games, The Pioneer Woman and more. Watch live or catch up on full episodes and exclusive clips on demand.
Watch the latest full episodes and stream live Food Network for no additional charge if you have a participating television service provider. Current service providers include:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Comcast XFINITY
• Google Fiber
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
and hundreds more.
Watch Food Network features include:
• STREAM FOOD NETWORK LIVE for no extra charge by logging in with the username and password provided by your participating television service provider.
• CHROMECAST SUPPORT for casting video on demand to your TV (live casting coming soon)
• WATCH THE LATEST FULL EPISODES on demand.
• WATCH A VARIETY OF CLIPS from your favorite shows and chefs with no login required.
• CREATE A CUSTOMIZED WATCHLIST of your favorite shows and chefs. Simply subscribe to any show by tapping the heart icon and your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available.
• CONTINUE WATCHING videos from where you previously stopped.
• SYNC VIDEO VIEWING ACROSS MULTIPLE DEVICES via iCloud, so you can pick up right where you left off as you move from iPad to iPhone and back again.
• Access the up-to-date, FULL FOOD NETWORK TV SCHEDULE.
• SHARE TO TWITTER OR FACEBOOK without leaving the Watch Food Network app.
• Closed Captioning.
This app does not contain recipes. For recipes and more check out Food Network In the Kitchen on the App Store, or visit FoodNetwork.com.
Watch Food Network can only be used in the United States.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 1.1
- October 14, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- July 21, 2015 New version 2.0
- October 13, 2015 New version 2.0.1