What's New- Optimised for iOS7
App Description*** FREE FOR A LIMITED PERIOD OF TIME! ***
ipash - the missing command line shell for iPad!
Manage your iPad and files from command line!
*** "this will certainly make a lot of people happy" - apppicker.com ***
*** "ipash brings the shell to iPad" - ipaditalia.com ***
Do you need to check what processes are running on your iPad or how much free disk space you have left? Do it with the commands you already know!
Freely inspired by the shell for Unix "bash", ipash gives you a little taste of the good old times while using your iPad.
Whether you are nostalgic, passionate or simply can't do without a command line, you'll love it!
ipash comes with your favourite commands (ps, ifconfig, cd, cp, ping…) but adapted to the iPad's environment (and its limitation: no, you won't find a 'kill' command and you won't be able to access the root directory or files of other apps…sorry!).
ipash also takes advantage of the iPad's advanced capabilities like gestures and scrolling.
• the most common shell commands (ps, ifconfig, free, wget, ping...)
• local file system management (cd, ls, cp, rm...all limited to ipash sandbox)
• Dropbox support (manage files on your Dropbox account)
• vi: simple but powerful text editor
• two finger swipe up or down to access the commands history
• two finger swipe left-to-right to autocomplete entered text
• pinch to interrupt the execution of a command
• unique ipash commands (Try: ia, maps, mail...)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for bugs or requests
January 29, 2014 New version 2.5.1
November 08, 2013 New version 2.4
October 21, 2013 New version 2.3
October 04, 2013 New version 2.2
May 08, 2013 Initial Release