• Fixes the CW 52/53 bug.
*** "Unique interface unlike any other - matches the look and feel of iOS even better than the default Calendar app" - imore.com ***
*** "Plays in the first league of calendar apps" - itopnews.de (German) ***
weekflow - the fluent calendar
Weekflow offers a unique view of your schedule and a visceral navigation experience.
Why thumb through individual calendar months, when it is possible to scroll through an infinite stream of weeks? Weekflow displays up to 10 weeks at a glance. This way you get an overview of multiple months and even years, which makes long-term planning easier. In addition to that weekflow shows you when you are busiest that week and which calendar categories the events are assigned to. Simply pinch to fold open any week for details and tap for the complete daily view.
In the main screen, each row represents a week. The width of the individual days shows you when you are busiest that week. Three different color modes help you to get the best view:
'Average': The colors are mixed from the different calendars with events on that day.
'Top': The colors are determined by the calendar category that takes the most time on that day.
'Heat Map': With the help of a color scale from yellow to red the total time taken by events on that day is displayed.
As the first calendar app, weekflow offers the possibility to create events with unclear dates. You made plans to meet up with friends on Saturday evening but don't know the exact date yet? With weekflow it is now possible to diarize such events!
It is beautiful and simple: All at one glance with detail just a pinch away.
• Unique 'weekflow' view with an infinite stream of weeks
• 'Week peek' overview, just a pinch away
• Choose from three different color modes
• Unclear dates
• Natural language input (English and German)
• Turn your device into landscape orientation in order to get a detailed overview of a full week
• Export events from the 'edit event menu', or the double tap context menu as .ics files
• Get directions to an appointment via the 'edit event menu', or the double tap context menu
• weekflow can display the number of due events or all events on the home screen using an icon badge and uses iOS 7 background app refresh to keep it updated
• View a list of events in a certain date range, or search for a specific event using the search menu
- June 06, 2014 Initial release