We’ve made some optimisations for iOS 9, added pinch/zoom on galleries, and fixed a variety of bugs.
The Irish Daily Mirror newspaper 7-day app brings the paper direct to your tablet every day, along with additional features such as galleries, videos, interactive puzzles and, of course, the Irish Sunday Mirror.
Made to fit the fast-pace of the 21st century, it is the best ‘paperless’ paper available, providing an exact digital reproduction of the newspaper to flip with an exciting array of additional features, such as video reports, expandable articles, interactive advertisements and pop-up crosswords that you can type in the answers.
Your Mirror already on your iPad when you wake up:
- Using Wi-Fi or 3G our overnight automatic download saves the edition onto your iPad while you sleep, so you can read it as soon as you get up
- Store an archive of previous editions on your iPad that are available at the touch of a screen tab from which you can search for specific information
Exclusive extra content:
- Enjoy high resolution picture galleries of additional photographs you won’t find in the paper, with full Retina Display optimisation for the latest iPad
- Video reports of news stories, film trailers and sneak peaks at the latest video games
- Interactive crosswords that pop-up to be filled in, and an ‘inspect’ button that tells you what you got right and wrong
- Direct web links to Mirror special offers, advertiser deals and additional info on horoscopes, the weather and other useful services
Award winning coverage
- All this is combined with the Mirror’s award-winning news, sport and showbusiness coverage and our stable of star columnists, including Coleen Nolan, Top Gear’s Richard Hammond, Robbie Savage and many more.
- The e-edition also comes with all the Mirror’s great sections, magazines and supplements, including Your Life, The Beat, Mirror Football and additional special supplements.
Our app is free to download. All new users can take advantage of a FREE 1 month trial, after which the subscription is €14.99/month. Subscribers receive every weekday edition, Monday through Friday, and the weekend editions. You are free to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
We’d like your feedback as we enhance this edition, so let us know what you think on [email protected]
If you need help with the app email us at [email protected]
The Terms of Service are subject to change from time to time without notice, and we encourage you to periodically review them.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- October 18, 2014 New version 2.32
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.33
- August 04, 2015 New version 2.34
- February 16, 2016 New version 2.37