App DescriptionCash Lender is the only IOU/debt manager app you will ever need! Designed with easy and quick to use in mind, you will never lose track of your money again!
Cash Lender will help you manage your money easily. You will never forget to collect debts from your friends, family or colleagues or pay back the money you owe them!
- iCloud compatible (Sync and store your data).
- Sync your data to your other devices running Cash Lender, Cash Lender HD and PRO on iOS and Mac.
- Supports ability to manage multiple people.
- Slick and easy to use interface.
- Supports lending and borrowing money (incoming and outgoing debts)
- Built-in passcode protection.
- Built-in ability to email your debt reminder.
- Export history of transactions as CSV or PDF file.
- Email history of transactions.
- Backup and restore your data.
- Ability to set debt due dates with reminders using notifications.
- Quick view of total sum of debts per person.
- Supports partial repayments.
- Supports local currency.
- Retina display ready
Have the option to store your data on iCloud. You can even sync your data to your other devices on iOS or Mac.
[Manage Multiple People]
Manage debts/IOU's with multiple people with the ability to assign a photo and a short note about each person.
[Supports Lending and Borrowing]
Wether you are lending or borrowing money from your friends, this app will help you manage it.
Keep your data safe with the built in passcode. Only you will be able to access your data.
You can set due dates for each debt so you will be reminded via notifications. You can even email them with one touch to remind them for the payment.
Has the ability to support partial payments. Since sometimes they can not always pay the full amount back in time, you can have partial payments and keep track of how much they still owe you.
Easily export the transaction history as a CSV, PDF file or by email.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 28, 2014 New version 1.0.1
May 16, 2013 Initial Release